2.1.10

Adios, beautiful San Diego!

I have decided... I will NEVER be a Bridezilla.
.EVER.

Goodness gracious those women make me want to grab their bouquets and shove them down their throats! GAH! Anyways, haha... today is my last day at home! CRAZY! I never thought I'd say that! God is so faithful though, and knows exactly where He wants me, at exactly the perfect times. This last semester  has been His time to work on my heart, and to truly show me to be completely satisfied in Him alone. He also taught me patience, and contentment, as I was rather miserable these last few months. But you know what?? Although it was a rough patch of time... I would not ever in a million years take back any of the priceless time I had to spend with my family, or the amazing memories I made while at home. I really never realized how amazing my family is, until just recently. And I absolutely love that I have realized it. It does however make it much harder to leave them tomorrow. I am so excited to move back to CBU, and to be with my roomies and best friends, but it will sure be hard to leave my family. Ya know, it's weird to know that tonight is the last night i will sleep in my own bed, come home from school to my parents yelling at the tv while watching a football game, eat yummy homemade meals, go on frozen yogurt dates with my brother, or even wake up to my daddy singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of His lungs :) haha. 
I love how the Lord has opened my eyes to see the little things that truly make my life spectacular :)
I best head to sleep now, since I'll be waking up a bit early tomorrow morning to get a good start on the big day! :) I'm all finished packing... (i think) (ha ha) so tomorrow should be nice and smooth :) My mama is making a tasty breakfast tomorrow, so I'm extremely looking forward to that! 
Big hug(s) tomorrow?? I think so :) Can't wait! <3
UP 7, get ready... Chelsea Marie's a'comin! 
San Diego, I'll miss your beautiful weather and ocean... but don't worry, I won't be gone too long ;)
Over and out!

~Radiant Ragamuffin

No comments:

Post a Comment