26.5.10

Oh, I wish...

So, I have come to discover that maybe being home alone every day is not the absolute worst thing in the world.
- yes, cheez-its get boring
- yes, I feel like a bum in my pj's with no makeup or anything
- yes, I miss my boyfriend and friends
- yes, I wish I had money to go shopping
... but ...
- being alone means lots of dates with my Jesus
- being home all day means lots of America's Next Top Model and Project Runway marathons
- being home all day also means that I get to watch a TON of wedding shows on TV (which could potentially be a very horrible thing ;) )
- it also means that I'm not spending money on gas, food or shopping
Hey, I'm just trying to find the good in everything ;)

So, about weddings. *cough* EVERYONE IS GETTING MARRIED.
The cute engagement pictures
How he popped the question
The rock
The wedding dress shopping
The venue hunt
..... and then THE BIGGEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE
<3
Oh, weddings... you do make me so very happy :) 

... Someday I will be the one in white, and what a wonderful day that will  be <3

~Radiant Ragamuffin

No comments:

Post a Comment