13.12.09

Dear Insomnia, you suck.


I should be sleeping, instead of keeping
These late hours I've been keeping
And even though I'm feeling so right
I'm so happy,still I know
I should be sleeping,'stead of thinkin' about
you.



What was this Radiant Ragamuffin thinking about until 5:30 a.m. last night/morning, that kept her from falling asleep?? 
Answer it correctly, and you get a cookie.
That's a lie. 
        But seriously.... I could not sleep for everything within me. I was so angry. I have so many thoughts running through my head right now, it's ridiculous :( I know that my number one thing that is making me lose sleep is my excitement about going back to CBU. I know this, because it totally isn't the first time i've had insomnia in my life. The only other time I had it, was the month before I moved into CBU as a freshman. I guess my brain just has a hard time turning off at night, when I'm excited.
Mmmmk, so there are only about 4 reasons why my insomnia last night was not all that awful....
1) There were tons and tons and tons of back to back wedding shows on tv... (goodness I love weddings soooo much, they make me so happy) 
2) I cleaned my bathroom, and now it's spotlessly perfect (except for when my brother leaves his boy undiesss on the floor... no comment) 
3) I baked some chocolate chip cookies around 3:00 (yeah, like I needed the extra calories) 
4) I was able to be someone's wakeup call at 4:30, which was really awesome cuz it was a big day for them :) I'm so glad I got to be the first person they talked to in the morning.... too bad they don't even remember it ;p 
        .... I finally fell asleep, and then came morning... La La La I was soooooooo tired when I woke up.... but oh well, I knew that was gonna happen :) The day was pretty blah... nothing big, just relaxed and ran some errands. Took some possible Christmas pics tonight... haha those were a triippp! :) Here's 2 of the favorites... though, we're only using the smiling one :)
        <3 my brother :) after we took our pics, we decided to go on a froyo date to yogurt world :) After some amazing frozen yogurt, and a good butt kickin' in Uno Spin, Coop and I headed over to Rite Aid for some good ol' Rite Aid style entertainment :) I swear, I could spend hours in Rite Aid, Walgreens or CVS, just to kill time :) I love those stores haha :) I'm such a geek... and I love it :)
        SLEEP? What's that? Something I should probably try to get now :/ Welp, folks... Chelsea Marie is tuckered out, and needs to catch her flight to the clouds :) Sorry this blog was rather boring... maybe you smiled a time or two. Mission completed! Goodnight world! (hopefully) :/

P.S. Mr. Inventor Of Skype... I am very happy right now, thanks to you :) Nuff said. :)

~Radiant Ragamuffin

No comments:

Post a Comment