14.12.09

Lady GaGa... man/female/human/animal?? Who knows.

Well, today I got caught in a "Bad Romance".... with a little place I like to call, Wendy's.
Blast you amazing fries, crisp and refreshing coke, and wonderful chicken sandwich.
Thanks to you, I am now 5 pounds heavier, have horrible acne, am the proud owner of greasy hair... and have no friends.
No, but really... I am so in love with that freaking devil of a food establishment.
See, even she's sick of seeing me there. Poor thing.
        So, you know that one song about the 5 golden rings, piper's who piped, the birds that called... etc?? Ya, well that sums up my day at work today :) I am gonna miss working at a school so much. Today was music day, so we were deciding which Christmas carols to teach the kids. Most of them think they're too cool for school, so they didn't want to do it... meanwhile, the younger kids were in a mean game of connect four... which meant there were no Christmas Carols sung by the kids. BUT WAIT! I just said that the kids didn't sing.... that doesn't mean that us adults didn't have a good old time singing our lungs out! :) Not only did we sing "The 12 Days Of Christmas" like perfect angels... bbbbuuutttt, we for sure found the karaoke online!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I was very happy :)
        Tonight I went to din din with my friend Alex, who I haven't seen in a while :) It was awesome... and ooofff course, I NEVER go to Denny's without getting mozzarella sticks :) (complete with RANCH!) yayyyyy Denny's :) Love that place, I don't care what you think!
        Could you tell that I had absolutely nothing to write about tonight??? I'll leave you with this....
I'm yours.
~ Radiant Ragamuffin
        

No comments:

Post a Comment