13.12.09

"...She was probably on Slumdog Millionaire."






... pitter patter ... pitter patter ... pitter patter ...
Oh, Mr. Rain, how I love thee!
But how much more do I love the one who placed you in the sky?
Much, much more.
<3

It is December 12, 2009, and I have reached a milestone in my life...
        I went to Ihop at night time... who'da thunk it??? Seriously, I could have sworn that they only served breakfast. Shows how much I know. BAH. Although I could hardly understand our Indian waitress, I enjoyed my time with my family, cousins, and everyone. We even decided that she was probably on Slumdog Millionaire, so we shouldn't judge her. I think that was  good choice for all of us :) .... But really, I had mozzarella sticks (yeah, whats new... anyone who knows me knows that I am so IN LOVE with cheese... especially in the breaded and fried form) ... wow that was quite a tangent, anywayssssss... they were really good, and I did not regret my choice one bit :) Sidenote: Mozzarella sticks are WAAYYY better with Ranch, than with marinara (but then again... what isn't better with Ranch? :)
        Alright, soooo my day. Well, today was one one of those days that just made me smile at numerous times throughout it :) I didn't get much sleep last night, considering the fact that I have become an insomniac, due to my excitement towards going back to CBU :) Honestly, I can not even express my excitement about going back :) I could try, but it would probably take up like 7 gazillion pages, and I don't think you want to sit here and read that. So back to my day... I didn't get much sleep, so I was hoping to sleep in a bit... my plan was sucker punched to the floor when my mom came into my room at like 10:30, asking me to go on a bagel date with her. I love the woman more than life itself... but by gum! I wanted to sleep! ... needless to say, I can never turn down a mommy-chelsea date, especially not one that includes round bread and soft cheese :) We ate our bagels with some extra company this morning, because our friend who used to babysit me when I was like 3, was there. It was really awesome because she talked with me a lot about nursing, and really encouraged me to not give up, and to push through to my goal. 
        I was really happy after our talk this morning, and carried that joy throughout Vons, with my mama :) I love my mom sooo much, because she is one of the only people in the world who will walk through a grocery store with me, talking obnoxiously loud, in British accent, while reading labels of food items. But it goes beyond that... I know I am her daughter... because we both began singing the song on the radio in the store, at the exact same time.... and consequently begin to dance at exactly the same moment as well. Yes, we danced in the cereal aisle for what I think was a good 3 minutes or so. HAHAHA. Did I mention, I love her? It got even better when this lady walked past us and gave us the death stare. I couldn't help but want to say to her, as she walked away, "yeah that's right... you take your cream of wheat and git on outta here...  you Grinch, you!"
        I decided today that if I was a flamboyantly gay guy, today would have been a wonderful day for me. This is because the whole cycle 12 of America's Next Top Model was "marathon-ed" on Bravo. It was pure bliss :) Raining outside, watching an ANTM marathon with my mommy while she cooked sugar cookies in the oven... superb! 
        Tonight my family went out to El Cajon to see my cousin's dance performance. It was a Michael Jackson tribute, complete with moon walks, high wadder pants, and yes... plenty of crotch grabbing. Michael Jackson, you were a silly man. hahaha. Needless to say, it was a great show, and I was really proud of my cousin! One girl did her own version of the "Gravity" dance from So You Think You Can Dance, that Kayla and Kupono did. That song is one of my favorites, and it is sooo beautiful. Her dance was beautiful, and really touched me. Way to go girl! The rain was lovely to walk out into, from the theatre... my aunt even managed to capture some candids of me frolicking in it haha... exhibit A:




        That was fun :) We went to Denny's with my Aunt and Uncle, and cousins... which like you read earlier, was fun :) Driving home in the rain was relaxing and lovely :) In fact, as I write this, my window is open, the rain is pouring, I have a candle burning next to me, and Brooke Fraser singing to me... beautiful. I think its bed time for me... 2:00ish... yeah, far too late. "Goodnight my someone", goodnight my friends, and goodnight world. May you sleep peacefully and sweetly tonight. Chelsea Marie... OVER AND OUT!

P.S. thanks for making me smile today :)

~ Radiant Ragamuffin

No comments:

Post a Comment